Tuesday, October 27, 2009

And so it begins...

We got our first 2 inches of snow this last night and this morning. I got up at 0430 and we already had a good coating on the ground and it was coming down good. Our dogs seemed to love it...they were all fired up this morning running and playing in the snow. The first snow is always so pretty! I took the new pickup to work this morning to see what she could do. Granted, it is only 2 inches, but I couldn't resist playing! Nothing happened... =-(

Elk season starts tomorrow and I am sure the hunters are liking the new snow. As long as they can get up to camp! I am hopeful for them. They leave today to head up to camp and get ready for the big day tomorrow.

Sorry no pictures to show of our first snow since the camera is headed up to elk camp...

P.S. found out half dog is not past the bed chewing stage...hhmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment