Thursday, December 9, 2010

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

We braved the weather and went to get a Christmas tree.  Actually, the weather was quite pleasant...not windy, not too cold and didn't snow or rain much.  We got a chance to try out our 'new' snowshoes too.  We got them last fall and then didn't have enough snow last winter to use them.  I don't think that will be a problem this year.  However, if this nasty rain keeps up much longer, we will eventually run out of snow at the house.  I am begining to wonder about a white Christmas.  I guess we'll see!  =-)





3 comments:

  1. I'm a "follower" now - aren't you proud of me for getting with the times? Now you have to post something new! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and Steve; NICE!! Need to update more... Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. time for new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete