Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bored

Yesterday I got a phone call from my husband asking if I would like to go look at a pickup. We'd been talking about buying a new pickup vs. an old pickup for quite some time (since last winter). Apparently the idea of being stranded in 3 feet of snow again this winter wasn't appealing to either one of us. However, I also know how we operate. We don't 'look' we 'buy.' Interestingly enough, my mother commented on this phenomenon a week or so ago.

Long story short, we went and looked and bought.

Long story--It was actually a 'fun' experience. We actually bought two pickups (figured we were on a role, so why not!?). Just kidding! The first pickup we agreed to buy turned out to be a 2010...minor oversight on the dealership's part. However, it allowed us to get the pickup color we (I) really wanted...silver...for a better deal than we were able to get earlier in the negotiations.

Best part is--now I don't have to clean out our blue pickup to take to Missoula this weekend. We're taking the new one. =-)

Enjoy the sunshine...more rain is coming!

1 comment:

  1. Was it a buy one, get one free deal? =) Wishful thinking... -Jodie

    ReplyDelete